CPO and CTA Registrations

Does your firm need to register as a CPO and/or a CTA?

Greyline’s experienced staff helps firms determine whether their activities trigger registration requirements, and in which categories it (or any affiliate) must register. Our approach includes:

  • Analyzing the firm’s business model, strategies and growth goals.
  • Preparing and filing Form 7-R for the firm, along with its application for NFA membership and Form 8-R for each associated person.
  • Preparing and filing any applicable exemption forms.
  • Drafting custom policies and procedures.
  • Onboarding, including training of all employees (complies with NFA ethics training requirements for associated persons).

Contact us for assistance determining whether you need to register as a CPO or CTA.

  • About Greyline

    Greyline provides outsourced compliance services for private fund managers, commodity pool operators and commodity trading advisors, traditional investment advisors and other financial firms.

  • Contact Us

    44 Montgomery Street, Suite 1900A, San Francisco, CA 94104

    San Francisco | New York | Chicago | Dallas-Fort Worth | London | Los Angeles